Thursday 11 December 2014

COP3: Initial Ideas & Tutorial - Want Want Want

Currently, I've only completed my first chapter so far and I need to do some amenities to it, I'm part way through my second chapter however I've hit bit of a wall and struggling to really get the words out in order to further my argument to the extent I want.

I decided to do some preliminary ideas to what my practical should be like, I have the idea of making a story book based around the day in the life of a child at school to show as an example to all the different parts of the day which have a negative influence on a child to make them more materialistic. 


The below drawings are ideas of how I would illustrate the child based within the story, however I'm still unsure on how to really present the overall practical and It probably won't be like this.







No comments:

Post a Comment