Tuesday 6 May 2014

OUGD505 - Illusion/ Product ideas



I looked in the library to see If could get any inspiration to create something more innovative to do with leaflets and packaging and I came across this book of nets. The one below Is effective but It's not very inspirational, it would probably work better as a birthday card or something similar to that.


The opening house is a clever idea, the mechanic to get it to open like that is quite ingenious as well. I could see this been a theatre opening to show the screen behind, or curtains opening. It has a few applications that spring to mind instantly.







This is the one that got my attention the most, the slight illusion/ trick that is played by the perspective of the card is really cool. I love the play on with the silhouette and how it's lined up like it is. I can see this working really well with characters in it's place. 


I like the below one, but Im not sure how effective it would be to just go ahead and pick it up. It's a nice thing to interactive with but it's not anything that's striking. The one above is a lot more obvious and effective.



I was thinkign of making a mailshot, this seemed like good solution for something more interactive.




Found out primark sell disney shirts. but why.




No comments:

Post a Comment